Friday, 1 June 2012

Asca

Well it's almost a year since I started this blog. With that in mind I can't help feel I should return to Ulthuan and give the High Elves some love. Especially considering I'm running a campaign with them.

My first battle is on Sunday. I'm taking on a Skaven army. Its a 2500 point battle so I need a few more miniatures painted... And quickly. I'm going to try and field a small unit of 7 shadow warriors. I'm thinking their scout ability might come in useful.

So that's my initial goal for June.
Then I'm going to try and complete a unit of phoenix guard. I want a unit with a ward save for a change. So here is a picture of the shadow warriors... Gulp... Gonna be tough getting them done by sunday... I'm looking after a sick child too so even less painting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment