Friday, 30 March 2012

cel puţin acest lucru înseamnă că nu mai au nevoie de un Traducător ROMÂN

So it was time for the second half... 2 TDs needed. The most the Raven's had ever scored. This wasn't looking good.


I did finally manage to use ,my Thrall's kick skill to good effect knowing the Beastmen would have trouble handling the ball.


It meant I could rush a vampire through the Choas defenses, Blitz the guy near the ball and really apply some early pressure. I might just do this...


Failure to really hurt any of the Chaos was hampering my chances though. My indiuced vampire was completly surrounded...


The countess was pushed into the stands and didn't see much of this half either. Again I would be playing with only two vampires.


Matt ran a beastan back to mark my attacking vampire. His other stood up, Blitzed the vampire and that was the end of my quick 2 turn TD chance.


But a ood vampire player never gives up. I moved in to surround the ball carrier again, tried the Blitz but only managed a push-back.


This allowed Matt a chance to escape and run forward to the half way line and within a few steps of his Minotaur. But still I had to take whatever chances I could, blitzing with a Thrall to break the drive AGAIN!


But the two and thro tussle continued with matt bringing in heavy support and securing the ball with a Chaos warrior.


The vampires swoopped in again, but with so many players down it was difficult to get a good position. I was hypnotiing with 1...


while the other could block - but again only manage a push-back.


The Chaos warrior was free to run across the pitch to my left side zone.


Fro there it became difficult to even get near the ball carrier. My vampires starting tripping over their own shoe-laces...


and by then it was over, Matt had pumbled the vampire team, everyone was eating soil. He walked in the 2nd TD in turn 8 of the second half. A 2-0 loss saw the Raven's crash out of the league!


The team posed for an end of season photo, but the vampires were so upset with their performace, they took their wooden spoon and ran!


Not a great season for me, but even so I really enjoyed playing with the Vampires. Getting 1 killed so early in the season crippled the team as the replacement was so expensive. The mix of heavy hitting, good agility is well balanced with the slow movement and blood lust ability, but I do think the armour 7 Thralls is a little too much. Not only is the enemy crushing them, but when the vampires get hungry (which they do every game) your number just dwindle far too fast. They still cost 40,000 so on average you're only getting 1 extra per match played... and if you lose a vampire, well!  The league was great fun all the same (thanks for organising it Kieron).

Highlights for me... beating Kieron obviously... and nearly holding the league leaders to a draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment