Thursday, 1 December 2011

Asistent Autocare & Entula en' templa

On the first day of Christmas my true love (Ebay) gave to me (well in exchange for cash sterling) a vampire counts black coach:


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me; 2 High Elf mages and a vampire counts black coach.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me; 3 coats of paint, 2 High Elf mages and a vampire counts black coach.
...
...
...
I could go on but think I will stop there as I don't envisage having much time over Christmas for painting. Every weekend is already full booked with visits to various family members or visa-versa. Oh and several trips to see the man himself.

So that will do for my target.

1) The rest of the vampire counts Black Coach as my assistant coach for the Bite'em'all Ravens. It needs stripped and re-painting but was a bargain at £4.50

2) Paint Alarielle the everqueen and Teclis

3) Paint the pub - 3 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment